The core duties and responsibilities of the Private Pay Financial Coordinator role include the following:
* Collect outstanding balances while promoting the Company's reputation for integrity.* Make outgoing calls to customers with outstanding balances.
* Maintain an outgoing call volume consistent with the goals of the team.
* Answer telephone calls in phone queue and address patient questions and concerns.
* Set up payment plans for customers with large balances or financial difficulties.
* Provide excellent customer service, including problem solving and timely follow up.
* Manage difficult and/or emotional customer situations in a polite and professional manner.
* Verify new insurance information provided by patient and correctly update patient records.
* Fix patient information errors originated during order entry process.
* Process refunds and A/R adjustments on patient and facility accounts.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 20 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website