Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking to hire a Pega Robotics Developer for his Intelligent Process Automation practice at St. Louis, MO.
- The Pega Robotics Developer will be responsible for executing business projects to automate new or existing processes using RPA tool Pega/ Open Span.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Analyze business problems, design technology solutions to these problems and manage the solution through the full life-cycle.
- Ability to Design & Develop Pega / Openspan solutions and create reusable components, frameworks and libraries.
- Ability to Participate in process re-engineering efforts, Partner with team do peer code reviews.
- Works in collaboration with projects teams to develop, test, Integrate, implement and support solutions using RPA platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring an efficient integration of programming deliverables, timely builds and overall code quality.
- Educate business teams on value proposition and efforts estimation.
- Partner with Intelligent Process Automation architecture team to Learn and Implement best practices.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Pega Robotics development.
- Experience in C# scripting needed.
- C# .net programming experience for building libraries, methods, modules, Custom Activities.
- Database Skills: SQL, Windows Server 2012+, SQL Server.
- Agile methodology experience a plus.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 27 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website