Relevant Experience (Years): 8+ YearsTechnical/Functional Skills:
- Experience in architecting and designing automation solutions using BluePrism
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science or Information Technology
- Must have 4+ years of Development experience with SQL, Net or Other programming language.
- Must have 1+ year of BluePrism experience
- Must have 2+ Years Tech Lead experience
- Experience of working within an agile, continuous integration environment
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, technical design documents within the automation space
- Ability to lead a team of developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently
- Set up the BluePrism development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc)
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD) throughout the project lifecycle
- Taking business requirements, current and future state process designs and translating them into robotic solution using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support UAT and rollout phases.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Resolve defects and other performance problems discovered in testing.
- Support go-live roll out
- Create web forms that act as enablers to the RPA workflow
- Support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Creation of access control interfaces via the Application Modeler, within Object Studio.
- Development of business logic within code-stages in languages within the .NET family
- Input into solution integration design using Web Services / RESTFUL API access
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Conducting component testing on the solution
- valuate RPA and AI tools and provide recommendations
- Co-ordinate & Lead team (Onshore/Offshore) and manage timely delivery
- Mentor colleagues through the RPA training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unusual industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more creative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Employee Status : Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 27 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website