R&D Leader – Life Sciences Consulting
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 3,400 consultants worldwide, Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) offers high-value consulting services that improve business performance and operational productivity, lower operational expenses and improve overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities and analytical objectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including: Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The Consultant consulting team is a high performing organization that is fast-growing and our client base consistently being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
With relationships with 27 out of Top 30 Global Pharma, Cognizant are recognized as an ITO & BPO partner across all areas of the Life Sciences value chain. The Life Sciences vertical comprises over 10,000 associates delivering solutions across US, UK, Europe, India, China and Japan. As a full-service provider, Cognizant provide strategy consulting, package implementation, application development, and maintenance as well as infrastructure and BPO services. Our consulting services include strategy, business-/IT alignment, packages, requirements management, and process consulting with a dedicated Life Sciences Consulting team of over 100 associates. Specific areas of focus in R&D include Clinical, Regulatory, Safety & PV Operations.
Cognizant Consulting team has been growing steadily for the past 5+ years. We work with the world's leading organizations to provide reciprocal solutions to their business and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are accepted by their customers. More than 5,300 professionals around the world demonstrate deep industry knowledge across 15 verticals including: banking and financial services, healthcare, life sciences, retail, consumer goods and insurance to deliver robust digital solutions in key areas of client growth.
Our Life Sciences R&D team is working on building a world-class consulting team focusing on Pharma, Device and Vaccine Discovery and Development. We are looking for seasoned consultants with industry experience to strengthen our team and help us become the top consulting team in Life Sciences industry.
- Design and provide day-to-day operational oversight and support our Life Sciences R&D consulting practice.
- Participate in planning, design, development, and implementation of R&D work.
- Business Development – continue to identify new solutions for clients.
- Work with clients in their journey to select and implement / upgrade platforms
- 15+ years working for a best-in-class consulting firm.
- 10+ year's advisory experience in Life Sciences
- Must have deep experience driving actionable strategies and transformation executions across multiple of areas.
- Experience owning an P&L.
- You should have demonstrated deep commercial business domain experience.
- You need to have worked as a senior leader in a combination of the following areas: Sales force effectiveness, commercial operations, product launch, pricing strategy, marketing strategy or market access strategy, territory alignment, analytics & insights, multi-channel marketing and/or campaign effectiveness.
- Experience driving digital transformation of market access of commercial business processes through solutions.
- Experience driving product launches and executions.
- Identify and pursue up-sell opportunities
- You have confirmed Vendor Management skills
- Having the ability to drive proposals.
- You need to have solid ability to identify underlying business problems and recommend solutions.
- You have the ability to position industry insights as they pertain to client needs & requirements
- Deeply understand their client's business challenges, and provide thought leadership in addressing these issues
- Work enthusiastically to bring the best of Cognizant expertise to their client(s)
- Excellent verbal and written social skills with experience making presentations to clients, executives and technical team.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Procure to Pay - PayrollNADesired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 02 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website