We are looking for L2 technical Support for an immediate need. This is a client-facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
Candidate should be ready to work on 24/7
• Provide Level 2 technical assistance and support, and resolve problems related to the use of computer hardware and software for end users.
• Analyze, resolve, respond to, and document end user inquiries
• Install desktop/Laptop software using approved tools
• Troubleshoot operating system
• Troubleshoot connection issues with LAN/WAN
• Update tickets with accurate and timely records of work performed, and resolution detail
• Maintain and contribute to a knowledge base
• Coordinate hardware warranty repair
• Escalate to 3rd party vendors when necessary
• Responsible for raising and coordinating problem management issues
• Perform additional tasks (end user/infra related) when required
• Participate in projects
• Strong understanding and skills in SLA, KPI Management
• Must be able to walk long distances
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance
• Will often work in dirty, hot or cold environments.
• May need to work while kneeling
May need to work while kneeling
• May require climbing ladders or using lifts
• May require rotating shift work
• On-Call is required (rotating basis)
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Variable
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 07 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website