Job Description - Java Developer
• At least 3+ Years of overall IT experience in strong Java, J2EE, Spring, JMS, Web services with building integration projects experience using Middleware Integration Tools
• Development experience using middleware integration tools using MuleSoft / Open Source Redhat fuse
• Knowledge of SOA for building middleware systems using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Experience with using CI/CD tools such as GitHub, Maven, Jenkins etc.
• Good to have experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, PCF etc.
• Good MuleSoft experience
• Experience in any API management tools like Apigee, Swagger, Redhat 3 Scale etc
• Excellent written and oral communication Skills
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1SFDC Devlpmnt & CustomizationPL4Desired2SFDC Analytics and ReportingPL4Required3SFDC IntegrationPL4Required4SFDC ConfigurationPL4Required
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1COTS Products(BFS Ast&Wlth)PL4Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 19 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website