- Experience (8+ years) in the field of IT and Testing in the Insurance and BFSI (Banking and Financial Industry) domain.
- Minimum 4+ years of hands on experience into Functional Testing (System Testing, System Integration, Manual testing)
- Perform QA reviews, providing guidance for creating test strategy, test estimation and planning
- Identify optimization and improvement opportunities, build/help team in building solutions for better coverage and Cost optimization
- Deliver functional and technical releases that involves System Integration and functional testing in Waterfall, Agile and Kanban methodologies
- Experience in Automation (Selenium) is good to have skill.
- Should have experience testing with APIs , SOAP, POSTMAN etc
- Candidates should have good SQL skill.
- Perform planning and estimation, Review of all test deliverables
- Ensure seamless project delivery by mitigating the risks on its way in a timely manner
- Involve right from the initiation phase providing key QA inputs, while laying out the project charter
- Responsible for monitoring and measuring the use of Test Unit delivery; accountable for any overages and escalations of the same.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 16 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website