Cognizant is looking for Senior Product Specialist
"FACETS System Integration development exp along with SQL & .net with HC domain Knowledge, Facets (enrollment, claims, provider)"
"1) To analyze and understand requirements, design, develop, unit test and document test results for Facets interfaces development tasks.
2) Exposure to FACETS data model, FACETS core batches & SQL & .Net skills required.
3) Should have expertise in Agile process and capability to work individually and target for quality deliverable. Should be a quick learner in adopting to Client process and standards. "
Qualification:Science / Engineering Graduate
- Responsibility:Project Management: ' Provide inputs for estimation, impact analysis in their area of work.
- Report time, effort and status accurately.
- Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
- Report status regularly to the Senior Product Specialist / Product Consultant.
Design and Implementation:
- Create detailed design document/technical specifications, for select projects.
- Create efficient and quality code based on given specifications.
- Follow product standards, quality assurance norms and guidelines.
- Conduct peer reviews during coding and testing.
- Log peer review defects in the appropriate tool.
- Provide support to the Senior Product Specialist in defect analysis and resolution.
- Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all deliverables as per the delivery checklist, preparing/reviewing deployment document and mock testing all deliverables.
- Develop reusable components.
- Create product based KT document, for the customer.
- Create unit test cases and perform unit testing.
- Share the test documents with the customer for review , when required.
- Provide trainings in areas of specialization to the Product Analyst.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
Must Have Skills
- Networx - Facets Pricer
Good To Have Skills
- Facets - Claims
- ANSI SQL
- Commercial Claims
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 23 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website