Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Identity and Access Management
- Managing large RSA VIA Lifecycle & Governance solutions
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a good relationship with Client stakeholders
- Responsible for Program parameters - revenue, CP, attrition, CSAT, etc.
- Track program level issues & risks and report to stakeholders at the appropriate time
Skills & Experience
Candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of IT governance experience, including:
- · Account Management Processes & Tools
- · Architecture Concepts & Principals
- · CA-Governance Minder (required)
- · Domain Industry knowledge
- · Estimation & Resource Planning
- · Finance & Accounting knowledge
- · Management - Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- · Pricing & Licensing Models
- · Profitability Management
- · Project Management
- · Requirements Management
- · RSA VIA Lifecycle & Governance (required)
- · Service Management
- · Solution Structuring
- · Technology Concepts & Trends
- · Transition Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 19 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website