PAM (Privilege access Management)-CyberARK Specialist
understanding of OS (Windows,Unix)
Splunk,Anisble and SIEM experience.
Scripting experience PowerShell, Shell script etc.
1. 10years IT with emphasis on Information security Experience with Agile Scrum .
2. 5 years' experience in PAM (Privilege access Management)-CyberARK
3. General understanding of OS (Windows,Unix)
4. Software development experience Java.
5. Splunk,Anisble and SIEM experience.
6. Scripting experience PowerShell, Shell script etc.
7. Experience in supporting Identity and Access management IAM solution as a Sr developer and exposure knowledge of SAML Open ID Auth2 security protocols is highly desirabl
8. Business process improvement mindset with a drive for controls automation and efficiency must have knowledge of enterprise systems and infrastructure
9. In depth understanding of technical execution disciplines perf mgmt. process improvement arch design and communication
10. General understanding of financial services and key drivers of business performance clear Leadership skill ability to exercise judgement and decision making skills
11. Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with sr tech and business mgmt.
12. Ability to influence others across contributing teams Strong team player
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 11 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website