Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Visit us online atwww.cognizant.comor follow us on Twitter:Cognizant.
About Corporate Strategy
Corporate Strategy is a highly visible team tackling Cognizant's most pressing challenges across three key mandates:
· Long term strategy definition and stewardship, including market sensing, competitive strategy, and commercial portfolio planning
· Business unit strategy support and guidance, including identification of key growth opportunities, connectivity to adjacent business units, and alignment to the corporate vision
· Strategic project execution, including transformation initiatives, M&A support, and a variety of other high-profile topics
We operate as a captive consulting organization: deploying largely on a project basis serving a base of internal clients as both owners and influencers. Culturally we are proactive, impact-oriented, non-hierarchical, and merit-based.
The Sr. Associate will be a key contributor on the corporate strategy team. S/he will own complex workstreams and drive impact with some of our most important internal clients.
· Own and drive complex workstreams for internal consulting projects, taking responsibility for the ultimate success of the effort in collaboration with project teams of 2 – 5 associates.
· Drive high-impact problem solving and analysis for some of the firm's most critical questions
· Actively contribute to the continued development of the Corporate Strategy team by demonstrating good problem solving, influencing, and engagement fundamentals
· 2 - 3 years of experience in a top-tier management consulting program
· Strong consulting / problem-solving toolkit
· Excellent communication skills: able to quickly establish credibility and influence with executive-level audiences via written and verbal communication
· Confident analysis: track record of delivering results in complex and ambiguous project efforts
· Low ego, collaborative, direct, and impact-oriented
· Comfortable engaging remotely (via videoconference) with a diverse global team
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 10 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website