Clinical Business Analyst Position Overview
Life sciences organizations are under pressure to innovate their processes as fast as possible. Cognizant is redefining the way life sciences companies do digital, and offering solutions specific to the challenges of these companies. As an Entry Level Clinical Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to reshape businesses to improve productivity and shift to digital for better health outcomes.
Your journey starts in our onboarding experiencesdesigned for you to build technical and professional skills through virtual and classroom training sessions with fellow technology professionals. We also provide you career counseling and mentoring where you will connect with our leaders and build your network.
Depending on your background and Cognizant business needs, we will align you to a technology area, allowing you to enhance your core competency skills and grow your career. You will take on challenges to deliver technology innovation, and design and implement solutions impacting our clients' business and IT imperatives.
New hires will be deployed to client engagement projects in major cities in the U.S. where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions. We work with the best of the best!Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Preferred majors include: Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry majors with Clinical Research, Pharmacy, or IT proficiency. Degree must be completed prior to joining.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to one of the major geographic areas where we have significant customer accounts and/or travel may be required
- Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for these roles
- Has experience and knowledge in a clinical or lab space and familiar with enabling technologies in lab specific software (such as testing of Assays and Methods, LIMS, CDS, SDMS, HPLC, GC, Instrumentation)
- Experience in Healthcare Testing with comprehensive knowledge of standard formal testing procedures, validation, and software development life cycle
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the passion and appetite to learn newer technologies
- Actively participate in developing complex applications involving cutting edge technology and frameworks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jan 27 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website