Healthcare Client Relationship ManagerOpportunity
Healthcare Client Relationship Managers (CRMs) at Cognizant Technology Solutions will be responsible for managing a specific account or a specific region while aggressively growing business. Candidates should have strong business development focused account management experience, with the ability to manage multiple high-growth accounts in various domains (such as Product solutions, IT and BPO services). The Healthcare CRM will partner with the CIO/VPs and vendor management teams and help them identify various opportunities and initiatives that can be off-shored. This Healthcare CRM role will play a key role in driving revenues specifically for Cognizant's payer business. The qualified candidate must reside within the Philadelphia, PA geographic area.Key Responsibilities
- Manage on-time and on-budget delivery with planned profitability, consistently looking to improve quality and profitability
- Engage with business and technology executives, consult and advise on industry and help define client specific solutions
- Responsible for Backlog growth - Existing projects + Renewals/Extensions of current projects + Rate Revisions
- Drive RFPs / Proactive bids w.r.to Renewals, Extensions, Application/Project additions, Application rationalization and modernization
- Build senior and strategic relationships through delivery excellence
- Understand the client environment, issues, and priorities
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the clients taking the lead in delivery
- Support and drive firm-wide delivery initiatives, as directed
- Run and Manage RFP process, bid preparation, contract creation and commercial negotiations with clients
- Manage and grow the Account's P & L, MIS & Reporting
- Lead the onsite project teams and ensure they understand the client environment
- Define and improve the go-to-market plans, offerings and value propositions
- Build strong internal relationships with Cognizant's vertical BU Heads, offshore Delivery Heads and other core leaders
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm or an account/engagement management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry
- Strong Healthcare Payer Business Development (farming) experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and work with a client to create timely solutions and resolutions.
- Practitioner in digital services for Healthcare companies
- Ability to engage in consultative selling
- Experience in formulating creative deals
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare business domain and understanding of its challenges
- Experience in IT, Infrastructure, automation, and operations consulting
- Ability to work in global delivery model
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and highly matrixed organization
- Thought leadership in a global environment
- Healthcare payer domain experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of Cognizant Products – QNXT, Claims Workflow, NewtworX Suite etc.
- P & L management experience
- Bachelors degree required
- MBA degree (Preferred but not required)
Job Location : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States || Trenton, New Jersey, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 24 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website