Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking for “C++ Developer “; who could join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
“Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Job Location: Menlo Park , CA
Role: C++ developer (Hands-on)
Work experience required: 5-15 yrs
Keys skills required: C, C++, SQL, RDBS, Unix – Shell / Perl scripting
Detailed skill description:
- 6+ years professional experience in hands-on C & C++ development and analysis
- Experience in software Development in Swift ObjectiveC and C
- Expertise in either of C or ObjectiveC
- Expertise in either of LinuxUNIX or macOS and working knowledge of other is essential
- Highly motivated and adaptable innovative and passion for learning strong
- Experience with full life cycle development requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, unit testing and acceptance testing
- Strong working knowledge with Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Implementation
- Experience with relational databases as well as exposure to NoSQL data stores is desirable
- Experience with agile
- Excellent in Algorithm, Data structures and OOPS concepts
- Ability to write programs with optimized solutions
- Design and code high quality deliverables adhering to defined standards and design principles
- Create unit tests and ensure code coverage is met as per the agreed standards
- Assumes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the team's deliverables;
- Provide Java and database based solutions by studying existing architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques; evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes; and writing detailed technical requirements;
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team.
- Provides detailed and timely status updates to management
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 22 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website