BD Lead / BD Manager
• â€¢ Gather relevant information from the respective teams and support business development in RFP responses.
• â€¢ Gather information and data, as well as contribute to the creation of deal solutions.
• â€¢ Gather requirements for delivery teams/ customers and support the delivery team with product/ functional area analysis.
• â€¢ Understand the existing information on project capabilities â€“ both functional & technical.
• â€¢ Track and support bid management process (eg deal review, deal qualification etc).
• â€¢ Track, maintain and report presales support information (deal analytics, prospect list, BD assets etc).
• â€¢ Creation of OMAC.
• â€¢ Support compliance initiatves strict adherence to Bid Management process in line with laid down procedures and approval matrices.
• â€¢ Plan for, schedule and attend inter/intra team meetings and discussions Drive the discussion while capturing MoM and POA to further the pursuit process.
• â€¢ Be a Single Point of Contact for all activities forming part of a typical pursuit process plan for and schedule Solution Storyboarding sessions, Leadership reviews, Client Orals, etc.
Collateral Management / Thought Leadership:• â€¢ Create or assist in preparing presentations/ collaterals for sales support by gathering relevant information.
• â€¢ Support in creation of marketing collateral such as Fliers, SoQs etc.
• â€¢ Contribute to building IP through White Papers, solution accelerators etc.
• â€¢ Template Management Ensure usage of Cognizant brand guidelines.
Client Visit Management:
â€¢ Coordinate Client visits:own the operational aspects of a customer visit - Not typically applicable for HZ
Knowledge Management:• â€¢ Contribute in knowledge management activities by creating case studies of existing engagements, reusable standardised collaterals, etc.
People Management / Team Building:• â€¢ Attend role / domain relevant training / events and update the team on emerging domain / technology trends and related issues.
• â€¢ Contribute to knowledge sharing sessions within and outside the BD group.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Core JavaPL1Required
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Application Management-Pers LnNARequired2Personal Loan/Student LoanNARequired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 25 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website