- Dealing directly with internal and external customers to ascertain problems and assisting in resolving their issues while striving to build and maintain strong customer relations and partnerships.
- Troubleshooting, testing and coordinating to resolve reported software and/or data issues while providing status to internal and external clients. Identifying, understanding and documenting client business requirements.
- Managing a workload of support incidents on a timely basis with assistance from supervisors. Interviewing, listening and observing internal and external clients to gather information and assess problem areas.
- High school diploma, GED Certificate or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Management, Information Systems or a similar discipline of study preferred.
- No prior experience required.
- Minimum of one year of related experience preferred. Experience in healthcare billing preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of claim formats and products preferred.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 28 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website