Make your favourite place your workplace!
Have you been searching for an opportunity to apply your passion for human resources and your proven leadership in an organization that prioritizes customer service and community? EPL is searching for a seasoned and customer service-oriented HR leader who can hit the ground running in the Manager, Human Resource Services role. Our HR team is proud of the value we add to EPL. We work hard to support our staff in making a real difference in our communities.
What we're looking for:
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and managing the implementation and delivery of human resource programs and services. In collaboration with the Director, HR Services and other EPL leaders, you will implement strategies to support our strategic goals and business plan objectives. You will lead an HR team that carries out a broad range of HR functions including: employee and labour relations, performance management, recruitment, payroll and benefits administration, disability management, recognition, compensation and job evaluation.
- You possess a related Bachelor's degree, ideally focused on human resources or business administration.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible and comprehensive/full scope human resources and labour relations leadership within unionized settings.
- A professional designation in human resources is strongly preferred (e.g. CPHR).
- You have a working knowledge of OHS legislation, regulations and requirements.
- Experience in:
- Managing within unionized settings, including experience participating in or leading interest-based collective agreement negotiations
- Strategic planning, HR planning, benchmarking and analysis
- Project management and organizational change management
- HR program development and delivery
- Working with HR Information Systems, including involvement in ERP/HRIS implementation projects (PeopleSoft or SAP SuccessFactors) is preferred
- Payroll related processes and requirements is an asset
The secret ingredient for making EPL a magical place is no secret at all; in fact, it's very simple: We share. We share stories, ideas, and experiences. We share with our customers, our communities, and ourselves. We are Edmonton's largest lender of all manner of information and entertainment.Note:
Review of applications will be begin on December 4, 2020; however, the competition will remain open until a successful candidate is selected.
Satisfactory background screening is required for this position, which includes a Criminal Record Check/Police Information Check and academic credentials verification.
Apply on company website