ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and administers registration, recommitment, and withdrawal process and associated reporting for all students.
- Evaluate transcripts of incoming students and takes appropriate action to ensure completeness.
- Lead marketing efforts for student recruiting and facilitating the school's information sessions, open house, orientation, etc.
- Execute marketing strategies designed to build awareness and boost enrollment through social media.
- Deploy email and social media campaigns to support on-going communication to prospective families.
- Create information for websites and/or print collaterals as needed
- Ensure the correct district of residence is maintained in Powerschool.
- Update rosters and send out monthly billing to local districts for funding purposes.
- Research discrepancies as needed and update billing.
- Send copies of bills monthly to Enrollment Specialist and national contact.
- Enter students' recommitments into the company's database.
- Lead tours of the school to prospective families and assist with information sessions and other school driven enrollment efforts.
- Improve yields at inquiry, application and enrollment stages.
- Improve retention rates for existing students.
- Increase applicant pool, and oversight on student waitlist for entire school.
- Maintain the state/district student database system with proper coding/master scheduling to effectively monitor and update information for the funding count cycles that create school budgets.
- Ensure all coding and student identification is entered to maximize funding.
- Consult with appropriate CSUSA personnel to assist in student schedules and procedures.
- Prepare and transmit requests for student transcripts and other official documents related to students to facilitate registration.
- Maintain and issue official student transcripts.
- Maintain records of grades and absences for each student's file.
- Process and track student withdrawals.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all relevant databases (PowerSchool, ACE, etc.)
- Ensure all data for students is up to date and accurate in student cumulative files, PowerSchool, and in any other relevant state/district systems.
- Enter daily attendance and maintain accurate attendance reports in PowerSchool.
- Enter and maintain student records, attendance information, and grade reporting in PowerSchool.
- Review student records to ensure current information, accuracy, and completeness with the state/district regulations and guidelines.
- Prepare a variety of records and reports regarding student enrollment.
- Analyze statistical data on student registration for administrative use in formulating policies.
- Monitor and report on attrition and retention.
- Assist in clerical and administrative functions to ensure the smooth operation of the school.
- Communicate recommitment forms and reminder letters, email, and texts.
- Track and monitor project tasks.
- Ensure school staff and CSUSA HQ receive key information to support cross functional integration.
- Provide visibility and status updates on enrollment-related projects.
- Support Principal in managing project timelines and support timely delegation of responsibilities.
- Ensure compliant (to state and company requirements) reporting and record keeping.
- Maintain consistent full enrollment.
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Has the ability to work and interact with individuals at all level of the organization.
- Has the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
- Has the ability to prepare comprehensive business reports, including writing report sections, integrating content, and formatting business documents.
- Has the ability to establish a set of operating principles and routines; driving projects to completion, while insisting on highest level of quality.
- Possesses excellent communication skills: oral (including presentations), written, interpersonal (active listening), negotiating, and influencing.
- Has the ability to be at work consistently, to be on time, to follow instructions, to respond to management direction and to solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Demonstrates proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), databases, and student information systems, and email communication systems.
- Possesses good knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Possesses detailed knowledge of Federal, State, and local requirements for K-12 schools and charter school law preferred.
- Leads by example in adherence and knowledge of the CSUSA and school's Vision, Mission and Values demonstrated by the commitment to act in an ethical manner using behaviors that promote a team concept.
- Follows through on duties and projects assigned.
- Participates in and successfully complete training programs offered to increase skill and proficiency related to assignments.
- Reviews current developments, literature and technical sources of information related to job responsibility.
- Follows company policies, federal and state laws.
- Ensures adherence to good safety procedures. Consults directly with CSUSA personnel when applicable.
- 2-year college degree or higher (preferred) or sufficient experience
- Previous School Enrollment Manager, Registrar or equivalent experience highly desired
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience working in a school office setting highly desired.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow up skills.
- Must be able to present a professional office with great customer service skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to collaborate with others, while helping to maintain a pleasant working environment.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Bilingual a plus, but not required.
- Ability and willingness to work successfully with students, parents, and staff.
- Ability and willingness to take directions.
- Excellent references including attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrates excellent oral (including presentations), written, interpersonal (active listening), skills and ability in negotiating and influencing; professional phone etiquette.
- Proactive and takes initiative. Thinks creatively. Drives projects to completion. Insists on highest level of quality.
- Must pass a background check.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY: Exempt
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA's policy.
Apply on company website