- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing.
- CPR certified.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good managerial skills and aptitude.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in long term care or health care.
- Management experience.
- Ability to coach and counsel staff.
Coordinates the admission, care plan, and discharge process. Ensures an admission temporary care plan has been established and the development of a 24/7 comprehensive care plan for the residents. Communicates with the therapy department when necessary and ensures changes to the care plan are updated timely. Educates other health care team members, residents, and family on information regarding the resident's care plan.
Apply on company website