DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital and Level II trauma center, serves the communities of Seminole and west Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites. Central Florida Regional Hospital is located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46 and Highway 17-92 in Sanford. Director of Cardiac Cath Lab
Demonstrates 24 hour responsibility and accountability for practice, and quality of care and services within assigned department.
- Provides leadership of the Cardiac/Cath and EP clinical services and programs. Ensures the selection, retention, and assignment of competent workforce to ensure effective delivery of departmental services.
- Demonstrates accountability for clinical practice, services and administrative activities including fiscal, material and human resource management.
- Maintains and monitors utilization of resources, physical space, equipment, department protocols, standards, policies, equipment, and practices.
- Manages staff performance through regular review, real time feedback, and performance planning. Ensures performance reviews are conducted on time. Actively coaches and mentors staff.
- Ensures provision of quality services by maintaining appropriate resources, staffing levels, competency of staff, maintenance/ and performance of equipment, instrumentation, physical space, and training and education of staff.
- Develops and fosters effective collaboration between clinical departments, physicians, and other affiliated services to ensure an integrated approach in providing services to meet the needs of the patients served.
- Supports and recognizes physicians as important customers.
QualificationsEducation: Bachelor Degree required, BSN or Master's Degree preferred from an accredited college or university Experience: Minimum 3-5 years current experience in Cardiac Nurse Leadership in an Acute Care Setting Licensure/Certification: Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire. (9/5/18)
Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website