Inventory Control Clerk
Handle the receipt, documentation, and tracking of goods. Communicate with Inventory Manager regarding issues or status of merchandise. Be flexible to support changing priorities and needs.
- Provide support for Inventory Supervisor
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Compare merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Deliver or route materials to departments.
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping.
- Confer or correspond with appropriate person(s) to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies.
- Compute amounts, such as space available, shipping, or storage.
- Ensure proper stock levels in stores
- Understand warranty/returns policy per vendor
- Date and rotate product
- Clean and maintain the inventory closet
- Conduct physical inventory of the inventory closet
- Move inventory around in the market
- Help with RA process
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Initiative: Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
- Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines.
- Written Communication: Expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well-organized, and grammatically correct reports or documents; utilizing language and terminology.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is in a store/retail environment.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. + pounds
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
This is a physically active position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
During special device launches nights and weekends will be required.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous retail experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply on company website