Facilities Project Administrator
Job Code - FPA
HQ Construction Manager
We are looking for a Project Administrator to coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. You will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members. Project Administrator responsibilities include preparing action plans, analyzing risks and opportunities and gathering necessary resources. For this role, you will work with a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential. Ultimately, you will ensure our projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Create and update workflows
- Conduct risk analyses
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Track expenses and predict future costs
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- Assist project manager in all administration functions and processes
- Facilitate development of project plans and manage them from inception to completion
- Collaborate on project presentations
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
- Initiative: Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
- Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines.
- Results Orientation: Being persistent and showing perseverance on achieving concrete and tangible results out of personal responsibility; getting optimum results from situations and being ready to take action and show tenacity in case of obstacles or resistance.
- Written Communication: Expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well-organized, and grammatically correct reports or documents; utilizing language and terminology.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
This job is a professional office environment
Must be able to perform repetitious hand/eye movement, must be able to sit for long periods and must be able to drive.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma
- 2-year degree
Preferred Education and Experience
- 4-year degree
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- PMP/PRINCE2 certification a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply on company website