Earning Potential: $20-$25 (hourly + commission)
Since opening our doors in 1993, Cellular Sales has differentiated itself from all others in the wireless industry by providing a concierge level customer experience both during and after the sale. Our more than 5,000 team members operate over 750 retail locations in 41 states offering a premium level of customer service. Throughout our continued growth, we've remained committed to empowering our customers and our team to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Cellular Sales is not only an incredible opportunity, we also specialize in developing less experienced individuals wanting to achieve a new level of professional success. If you have a proven record of success, a strong work ethic and are looking for a career-defining opportunity, apply now to join our award winning team!
Provide ongoing support to the current sales force. Ideal candidates will be creative and analytical. Should seek to build off of current foundation, and improve procedures and methods already in place. Candidates should be able to take feedback and criticism to improve productivity.
- Follow up on distributed leads
- Generate store traffic and contribute to the markets success
- Handle customer inquiries both by phone and text
- Support sales force by generating sales leads
- Follow communication scripts when handing different topics
- Research required information using available resources
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Candidates should be able to take feedback and criticism to improve productivity and character
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working. Oral Communication: Shaping and expressing ideas and information in an effective manner.
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
- Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines.
- Written Communication: Expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well-organized, and grammatically correct reports or documents; utilizing language and terminology.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Data entry and typing skills (including 10 key)
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Minimum two years of related work experience
- Effective communication skills
- Interest and understanding of technology products and services
- Business ownership mentality
Apply on company website