Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry and analysis, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and providing information to management and supervisors.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, phones, and use computers for spreadsheet, database management, and other applications.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Plan and coordinate travel and meetings.
- Justify transactions for company purchasing card.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working., Oral Communication: Shaping and expressing ideas and information in an effective manner.
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
- Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines.
- Written Communication: Expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well-organized, and grammatically correct reports or documents; utilizing language and terminology.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time.This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous office experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply on company website