Opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to work with the cardiac team to develop your cardiac skill set.
Trinity Medical Cardiology, an established and busy cardiology practice with several locations in WNY, is seeking a nurse practitioner for clinical support in both the hospital and the office settings.
Key JOB Features
- Full Time Employment
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Triage patients in office.
- Collaborate with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Provide orders, interpret and evaluate appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures.
- Assist in Angio/Electrophysiology Lab
- Perform Hospital Rounds
- Recommend community resources to meet patient and family needs.
- Provide monitoring and continuity of care between physician visits.
- Maintain accurate documentation of status and care.
- Bachelors Degree
- Graduate of accredited NP program
- Current NYS NP Certification
- 1 Year Cardiology Experience
ABOUT TRINITY CARDIOLOGY
Trinity Medical, WNY is a growing primary care and multi-specialty practice affiliated with the physician practice division of the Catholic Health System. With offices located throughout the Buffalo-Niagara Region, Trinity Medical, WNY is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive medical services and ensuring a continuum of care for all patients.
Trinity Medical Cardiology services include
- General Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Electrophysiology Services
- Non Invasive Testing
- Vascular & Vein Medicine
Opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to work with the cardiac team to develop your cardiac skill set. Tr...
Apply on company website