Capitol Cardiology Associates, P.A. (“CCA”) seeks General Cardiologists to render medical care and treatment to patients at the CCA offices in Lanham, MD and Laurel, MD.
- Render medical care and treatment to patients at the Capitol Cardiology offices in Lanham, Maryland, and Clinton, Maryland.
- Render medical care and treatment to Capitol Cardiology patients admitted to the inpatient consultation service and outpatient Cardiology clinics at Doctors Community Hospital in Lanham, Maryland.
- Apply expertise in cardiovascular diseases to provide direct patient care. Order tests, medications, and treatments.
- Document and code treatment in patient medical records.
- Submit documentation of procedures for billing purposes.
- Responsible for achieving quality of care standards, efficiency, process improvement, and patient satisfaction.
- Practice in accordance with professional standards and core values while demonstrating a commitment to service excellence.
- Various shifts may be required, depending on staff availability.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Medical degree or foreign equivalent;
- Possession of, or eligibility for, a Maryland medical license; and
- Possession of, or eligibility for, board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
- 8116 Good Luck Road Suite 305 Lanham, MD 20706
- 7350 Van Dusen Rd, Laurel, MD 20707
Capitol Cardiology Associates, P.A. (“CCA”) seeks General Cardiologists to render medical care and treatment to patients at the CCA ...
Apply on company website