3rd Shift Dishwasher
Here at Boston Market, we are Far From Fries. Are you looking to feed your career, not just a time clock? We have a career path to fit your personal and professional growth goals. Crew Members will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way. A career at Boston Market means more: it means flexible hours, wholesome food, friendships that last and customer service we can be proud of every day.
We have jobs available for all part-time 3rd Shift hourly positions including: Servers, Cashiers, Carvers, Cooks, Drive Thru and more.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Discounted meals while you're on the clock
- Pay Differential for 3rd Shift
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Daily Pay Opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (eligible after one-year anniversary)
- College Partnerships
- We actively engage in philanthropic endeavors including our work for Give Kids the World Village
- Hours worked between 11:00pm – 8:00am
Required Education and Experience:
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Previous restaurant experience is helpful, but not necessary. We'll train you to prepare, serve or deliver home-style meals the Boston Market way.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website