Bob's Discount Furniture is quickly climbing the ladder of top furniture retailers in the country! Come join us and share in our journey of success!
What we have to offer you:
- $17 per hour starting pay rate
- Incredible benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with a generous company match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays Off, even a paid day off for your Birthday! Bob's Discount Furniture also offers an employee discount of 30%, Employee Assistance programs and many other benefits!
- An experienced management team that gives you the respect you deserve.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Unload returned merchandise from trailers utilizing a hand truck as appropriate
- Offload onto Returns floor to the proper checking area
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; record location of inventory
- All other duties as assigned
This is what you will need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience in a Warehouse atmosphere
- Strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Current and valid OSHA forklift operation certificate or ability to obtain a forklift operation certificate
- Must be able to pass a lift assessment with a push pull requirement of 250 lbs
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including weekends, holidays and evenings)
- Ability to communicate proactively and effectively including comprehending and communicating detailed instructions, reading and writing, and having knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures as required by the position.
Apply now and find out how Bob's Discount Furniture can be the next step up in your career!
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
It is policy of Bob's Discount Furniture, Inc., to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. No person shall be discriminated against or harassed because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other protected status in accordance with federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Apply on company website