Job Summary Our current web support is 100% outsourced to a 3rd party vendor. We would like to build up internal talent and capacity to support our eCom business, better retain the business and technology knowledges, and potentially saving the cost by reducing the dependency on vendor support. Who We Are At Bob's, we have fun, we love what we do, and it shows in our expansive growth! Bob's Discount Furniture is more than just a furniture store. We are one of the fastest growing omni-channel furniture retailers in the country with 165 stores in 24 states. How We Will Support You At Bob's we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun team-oriented work environment and great benefits! Let us tell you more.
Benefits & Perks- We've got you covered! We believe in supporting our employees and their families in the best ways possible is a top priority. We focus on three core wellness pillars: Emotional, Physical and Financial. Below are just some of the benefits that we offer:
- Feeling under the weather, we've got you covered! We offer Nationally provided Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days, Holidays, work anniversary and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with a Generous Company match!
- Pet Insurance to help keep your furry friends happy and healthy
- Life insurance – Employer-paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- Financial Planning, Voluntary Legal Benefits and Wellness Plans
- We already offer value priced furniture, but on top of that we offer a Generous Employee Discount starting on your 1st day!
- Additional Employee Discounts through the “Hays Perks discount program” offering hundreds of online discounts from your favorite merchants.
- And so much more!
Learn and Grow- We believe in developing our team members and helping them grow both personally and professionally! We promote Professional Development: In-person, virtually and offer an infinite library of on-demand classes in Workday Learning. We also offer Tuition Reimbursement as well as the BDF Education Foundation Scholarship Program open to employees and their dependents. Want to grow at Bob's professionally? We look to promote from within our organization by having robust succession planning in place to ensure that our team members have the opportunity to advance their careers. Responsibilities
- Monitor and triage all e-commerce support tickets as reported by the business or other IT resources
- Assess and resolve e-commerce end user service requests. Contribute to continuous improvement processes including identification of root cause and corrective actions
- Participate in daily scrum calls and provide clarifications as required for any support ticket questions.
- Following up with business and IT technical and functional e-commerce users for open questions on support tickets
- Provide support off hour go-lives and hyper care as needed for each e-commerce release.
- Daily monitoring of key production processes to ensure applications are working as expected.
- Documenting and notifying key technical resources for any observed issues.
- Create and update production support and testing documentation along. Create user guide guides as needed for the business
- Assist with completing regression and new features enhancement testing for each release in a lower environment prior to the release delivered to the QA/UAT teams
- Work with the business stakeholders and IT eCommerce teams to understand current processes and help define a new ticket support process
- Help gather and document requirements for an automated test script application
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience working in e-Commerce focused environments (B2C experience is preferred)
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and to rally appropriate teams to quickly and effectively troubleshoot issues and track them to root cause resolution
- Strong experience conducting prioritization discussions, maintaining / managing backlog (Experience with JIRA is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with SAP C4/HANA (Hybris) Commerce Platform a strong plus
Expected Base Pay Not Including Potential Commissions, Incentive, Bonus, etc. Opportunities:69k - 100k annually
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Apply on company website