Description and Requirements From core to cloud to edge, BMC delivers the software and services that enable over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, to thrive in their ongoing evolution to an Autonomous Digital Enterprise. This position is in the BMC software flagship product Research &Development group, which delivers a world-leading ITSM software product suite. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle leading-edge technology stack for driving cloud and enterprise solutions.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in all aspects of product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining.
- Design and develop applications
- Interact with Product Management / Architects to groom requirements, break down into low-level details
- Work with geographically diverse cross-functional teams to coordinate the development work
- Responsible for the delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to aggressive schedules.
- Overall 12 to 16 years of product development experience with a proven track record of delivering high-quality commercial enterprise products.
- Strong problem solving and design skills
- Minimum 10 years of Java and J2EE experience
- Minimum 3 years in REST or web services development
- Strong aptitude to learn new frameworks quickly and be productive on them
- Test-driven development is a must
- Container and other DevOps tooling experience is good to have
- Experience in developing enterprise software products
- Should be very comfortable finding root cause by analysis AR System workflow logs
- A good understanding of troubleshooting multi-layered applications is required.
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors. BMC never asks for payment from individuals seeking employment with the company.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page.
- < Back to search results
Apply on company website