Account Manager - Strategic based in Melbourne:
Good news: digital transformation demands products and solutions for digital strategy, and the world is buying. To meet that demand, we're expanding our team of Strategic Account Managers—game changers with proven success at selling into strategic-named accounts plus high-potential accounts—in short, some of the largest and most well-known companies in the world.
Your key objectives?
To meet/exceed quarterly revenue goals, increase our product foot print, build larger deals, and expand territory size over time. Our most successful strategic account managers are relationship builders who gleefully embrace the title of “visionary collaborator.”
You will act as the main point of contact for the strategic accounts and be supported by top Talented Product specialized Account Managers, Presales & Value Engineers throughout the full sales cycle.
- Consistently exceed software licence new and renewals targets on a quarterly basis.
- Managing one of our largest strategic account with the responsibility to sell across our full portfolio of solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Account Managers aligned to the specific business units to drive, qualify and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to BMC within our existing major accounts
- Participate in pipeline generation events to build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the Value Selling process
- Diagnose customer needs and recommend value-based solutions that reflect a clear understanding of BMC's products and services, primary differentiators, customer segments, and key competitors' offerings. In brief, you know what they need, you know who we're up against, and you know why we're better
- Utilise sales best practices, industry trends and market knowledge in a repeatable sales process
- Build trust and confidence with customers, partners and colleagues through unquestionable integrity and professionalism
- Be a BMC brand ambassador both internally and externally
- Engage with dedicated pre-sales, inside sales and internal ecosystem colleagues to achieve common goals
- Collaborate in regular forecast meetings with leadership
The Experience You'll Bring
- You will have a proven sales track record in selling software solutions to Telcos customers.
- You know how to establish a repeatable sales process shaped by an in-depth understanding of pipeline, business practices, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- You will have in-depth experience managing complex environments and are skilled at forecasting and territory planning
- You have access to decision makers in the relevant industry and can further develop the business network that will take BMC a trusted partner, now and in the future.
- You can work effectively as a team member while also providing team-on-team leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- You can promote the value of BMC's solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Ideally you will have formal sales training (MEDDIC, Miller-Heiman, Sandler, Solution Selling etc.)
- Strong business acumen and professionalism.
- You will have excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and have the ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
- We'll make you a part of an invigorating sales process to ensure repeatable success
- We have a commission scheme designed for high performers, with all the perks you'd expect and some that will surprise you
- We hire the best performers in every area, people who are the perfect blend of competitive and supportive to help you succeed in your career
- We offer uncapped earnings and our quotas are challenging but realistic
- We make sales enablement worth an extra 10% of your salary
- We want our people to be the best in their fields, and we offer unbeatable training and growth opportunities
- We're a meritocracy, and we offer promotion opportunities based on performance, not politics
Apply on company website