- Must hold current state licensure as a RN in good standing
- Possess organization skills required to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Develops and implements appropriate plan of care based on assessment and diagnosis tailored to meet each individual's needs, evaluates plan of care and makes necessary changes
- Demonstrates knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on age of the resident and their clinical condition. Evaluates resident responses to medications
- Plans for and provides resident, family and caregiver education, identifies learning needs, clearly communicates information and documents residents response to education.
Apply on company website