- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- The Staffing Coordinator develops schedules and maintains facility budgeted hours.
- The Staffing Coordinator performs timecard audits and edits as necessary.
- The Staffing Coordinator documents and communicates attendance concerns to management.
Apply on company website