- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse, which must be in good standing
- Manager experience and skills preferred
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- The ADON manages training, development and performance of staff to retain a motivated, professional workforce.
- The ADON performs assessments; develops and implements appropriate plan of care based on the residents' needs.
- The ADON fosters a culture of continuous quality improvement including customer satisfaction, safety and risk management, and strategic planning.
Apply on company website