- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) for state assigned, in good standing.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field.
- Experience as a Director of Nursing or similar nurse leadership role.
- Proven public speaking skills; ability to create tools and conduct presentations for multiple levels of staff.
- Knowledge of clinical information systems/software processes, care planning processes, utilization of quality data and BHS Quality Training principles, regulatory standards and resident assessment.
- Ability to coordinate and support clinical skills fairs and clinical simulation experiences.
- Knowledge of the long term care continuum of care.
- Ability to travel up to 65% of time.
- Support nurse leaders and the interdisciplinary team with assessments and recommendations for clinical care delivery systems.
- Participate in the orientation and provide ongoing support for Directors of Nursing and other nurse leaders.
- Perform assessments to identify opportunities for improvement; provide reports with details of the issues and recommendations.
- Design education as needed as a supplement to the educators at the different locations.
- Provide support and back up through the clinical services team for facility work.
Apply on company website