- High school diploma.
- Experience in administrative duties.
- Accuracy, confidentiality, and ability to work quickly in a fast-paced patient care setting.
- Medical office administration certificate.
- Health unit coordinator certificate.
- Order transcription experience.
- Knowledge in state and federal rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of discloser practices and re-disclosure limitations.
- Knowledge of clinical aspects in health care including but not limited to: terminology, pharmacology, and anatomy.
Maintains rules and protects against breach of confidentially by performing as the privacy and security officer.
Apply on company website