Meadow Ridge, a Continuning Care Retirement t Community that provides the finest of senior living services is seeking a Sous Chef. Your work in our wonderful community will give you the opportunity to prepare food like that which is served in the finest of restaurants for our Independent and Assisted Living neighborhoods. You will also have the responsibility of overseeing the preparation of delicious meals for our skilled health center residents, for whom nourishment may need to have specific requirements. This role allows you the luxury that most other culinary roles don't afford in that your day will usually end by 9 pm at the latest!
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reviews menus prior to preparation of food
• Assures all dietary procedures are followed
• Must be able to operate all kitchen equipment safely and effectively. Equipment may include: meat slicer, food processor, mixers, ovens, grills, steamers, dishwasher, warmer cabinets.
• Organizes walk-in freezer, storeroom, kitchen tables, and counters
• Assists in establishing food production line to assure meals are prepared on time
• Represents the community with a positive attitude and pride when interacting with potential residents and families
• Prepares and serves nutritious meal and ensures high quality presentation and flavorful meals for our residents.
Apply on company website