Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We're looking for a Information Security Auditor to join BCD Travel.
Information Security Auditor
We're BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don't just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
In this role you will conduct internal audit and research, understand and communicate legal, regulatory and contractual security requirements related to the BCD Travel organization.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- Analyze and report opportunities to integrate security into daily business operations.
- Evaluate and implement methods to continually improve security and assist business with reducing risks.
- Leverage industry leading knowledge to analyze and assess gaps and provide recommendations for remediation
- Study and understand the core functions and services that are provided by the business.
- Be familiar with the security requirements and controls needed to maintain the business operations.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies relating to Information Security.
- Identify and communicate threats and vulnerabilities that could impact business operations.
- Assist with communication, implementation, and analysis of compliance to security policies, standards, and procedures
- Assess and communicate security control strengths and opportunities with relevant stakeholders
- Identify, classify, and respond to threats using industry leading practices and in accordance with data classification
How you can set yourself apart
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A., B.S.), or equivalent combination of education and experience in Information Security, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, International business, or related curriculum
- Security industry relevant certifications such as CISA, CIA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CISM, CISSP, NIST CSF, HISP, PMP
- Experience with SOC 2, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, PCI DSS 3.2, NIST 800-53, GDPR requirements
- Technical understanding of systems and functions as well as Cloud Security (AWS or AZURE)
What we offer you
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via email@example.com. Note: send your application via the website only.
Stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
*Note: We'll give preference to internal and/or furloughed employees.
Apply on company website