We are looking for a Global Business Solutions Engineer to join our Global Technology team based in any of UK offices (Derby, London, Fleet) or UK remote based.
The Business Solutions Engineer role sits within the BCD Meetings and Events (M&E) Global Technology team with a focus on supporting the development of business solutions via 3rd party applications. This role is key to the successful delivery of BCD M&E business solutions applications across all business lines, providing both proactive and reactive support to ensure BCD M&E are operating efficiently.
If you have a good understanding of business processes, enjoy crafting a technology solution that supports and drive efficiencies with supporting data capture then click the apply button.
Your key responsibilities:
- Utilising process automation tools to develop solutions that help to manage processes within global regions and lines of business
- Take an agile development approach to capturing business requirements, objectives and crafting iterative solutions that support our evolving business
- Ensure development practices align with our internal best practices and stay close to the business to ensure their evolving processes are considered within the business solutions
- Ensure business solutions are capturing key metrics and industry relations data
- Provide reporting solutions that provide actionable insights to operations and front-line management
- Work in conjunction with the “InsightSource” Team to ensure that data from operational data sources are loaded into the data warehouse for aggregate reporting locally, regionally, and globally
- First level support for all system and user issues
- Troubleshoot root cause and provide bug fixes where needed
- Solid experience of working with automation tools and/or languages such as VBA
- Significant experience of working within a customer facing support environment, ideally working in a European subsidiary of a multi-national organisation
- Excellent communication skills along with a calm, positive and collaborative approach
- Flexible and proactive approach to work, able to juggle multiple priorities and projects with resilience under pressure with an ability and willingness, along with the ability to adapting to change
You may also have:
- Experience of working independently as part of a global virtual team
- Knowledge of general data ETL
- Knowledge of the Meetings & Events Industry
What we offer you:
A culture of purpose where we are invested in YOU and your career growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For a little bit more about what we do, check out our website www.bcdme.com and our YouTube channel https://lnkd.in/gCtyfpt
How to Apply
Click the link to apply and upload your CV if you think you are a great fit to our team and culture at BCD M&E. No agencies.
Remote working or Hybrid.
Get to know us:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behaviour for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward. We are headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world. BCD M&E's team of around 1,200 people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at www.bcdme.com.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role
Apply on company website