Due to expanding one of our client dedicated teams, we have an opportunity for an Event Website & Technology Build Manager. The role is a great blend of event technology and event logistics.
Our client dedicated team is based in the client offices of key technology client. You will support the event team in planning successful meeting, incentive, and event programmes by connecting with your internal/external stakeholders and offering and developing the appropriate registration and event technology tools for their events.
You may on occasion also travel onsite (UK and Overseas) to provide onsite support as well as support with delegate management, sourcing, housing, and logistics.
Your key responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining online event registration forms, as well as event websites
- Assess the reporting requirements of the program's internal and external clients
- Using the company's technologies to create and distribute online surveys, electronic invitations, and other registration-related communications
- Conduct administrative duties, including proofreading content and data cleansing registration / housing lists
- The recommendation, creation, and management of mobile apps
- Some on-site support requiring international travel may be required
- Participate in debriefings to analyze previous events
- Keep up to date with company and legal guidelines for event health and safety (e.g., COVID protocols), privacy (e.g., GDPR), and security; and provide guidance to clients
- On occasion, support other components of the event life cycle, such as venue sourcing, sending RFPs and paying vendors, may be required
- Event project management experience
- Proven Delegate / Attendee management experience including but not limited to using registration tools
- Experience of working within the Meetings & Events Industry
- Strong verbal and written communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in proofing copy
- Excellent communication skills along with a calm, positive and collaborative approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Forms)
- Analytical thinking; Ability to independently and through collaboration troubleshoot to achieve efficient and effective registration processes
- Flexible and proactive approach to work, able to juggle multiple priorities and projects with resilience under pressure along with the ability to adapt to change
- Ability to travel within the UK and Overseas
You might also have:
- Cvent experience from a registration perspective
- Virtual meeting platform experience – WebEx, Zoom
- Knowledge of event mobile apps
What we offer you:
A culture of purpose where we are invested in YOU and your career growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For a little bit more about what we do, check out our website www.bcdme.com and our YouTube channel https://lnkd.in/gCtyfpt
How to Apply
Click “apply now” and upload your CV. No agencies
Hybrid – Feltham (3 days) and working from home.
Get to know us:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behaviour for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion, and purpose to drive business forward. We are headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E's team of around 1,200 people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at www.bcdme.com
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role
Apply on company website