The Collective are looking for event managers to join our team!
The Collective is a niche agency within an agency (BCD M&E) driven to design creative end to end experiences that change perceptions, challenge the status quo and spark emotions. We are powered by our outstanding local talent who can deliver global reach when it comes to telling brand stories that connect people on an emotional level.
We believe in pushing boundaries; we don't just embrace change, we instigate it. Our creativity, passion and inspiring ideas are what make us stand out. Do you dare to be different? If so, then we could be the place for you.
Are you a specialist on offering bespoke event solutions to a variety of different industry sectors - whether this is a Global product launch for 1,000+ attendees or a small bespoke money can't buy trip for our client's top performers? Then we want to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the planning and execution of a range of events in the UK and Overseas across a number of different platforms including but not limited to incentives, conferences, product launches, exhibitions whether in-person, hybrid or virtual
- Consult with stakeholders to gather all requirements to deliver the right event solution to meet their objectives
- To consistently apply and demonstrate our event expertise to our clients
- Manage external vendors and suppliers – for sourcing, negotiating, contracting and event delivery
- Financial responsibility of the event budget – from budget preparation to final reconciliation
- Negotiate rates, terms, and conditions on our client's behalf - maximise spend to drive savings but not compromise on quality
- Prepare and manage all event documentation – critical paths, event schedules, staffing grids, running orders, delegate materials
- Lead website, delegate registration / communication
You're good at:
- Communication – listening, written and verbal - able to interpret our client's objectives to be delivered into all aspects of their event
- Ability to instil confidence in your clients that we are experts in our field
- Proven end to end worldwide event delivery experience on a variety type of events
- Proven Virtual Event Technology expertise
- Ability to manage with both internal and external suppliers in a sourcing, negotiating and contracting capacity
- Excellent attention to detail and budgeting management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Ability to react, think on your feet, offer solutions, work on multiple projects and timelines at once
- Willing to travel in the UK and overseas
You may also have:
- Pitch delivery experience – an ability to bring our ideas to life, yet instilling in the client that this is what we do every day
- Large event delivery experience to include managing a large onsite team
- Event Technology expertise – preferably Cvent
- European Language
What we offer you:
A culture of purpose where we are invested in YOU and your career growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For a little bit more about what we do, check out our website www.bcdme.com and our YouTube channel https://lnkd.in/gCtyfpt
How to Apply
Click “apply now” and upload your CV. No agencies
Hybrid working with project planning time spent in our Milton Keynes, Derby or Fleet offices.
Get to know us:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behaviour for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion, and purpose to drive business forward. We are headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E's team of around 1,200 people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at www.bcdme.com
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role
Apply on company website