Excellent New Grad Opportunity!
NOW HIRING: General Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Sterling Regional Medical Center
Join the growing team of Physician Assistants with Banner Health!
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic Nurse Practitioner to join our team of highly trained Orthopedic Surgeons. We provide care to a varied group of patients with a Full-Spectrum of orthopedic surgical needs. Our PA will round on patients on hospital floor; see patients in the orthopedic surgery clinic and provide surgical first assist in the OR. Qualified candidates must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work effectively within a team.
Essential Functions and Requirements:
- Board Certification as a Physician Assistant
- Prescribing privileges including DEA license for controlled substance
- Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS
- New Grads accepted/Orthopedic or General Surgical experience preferred
- Mon - Fri | 50% Clinic / 50% OR
- No Call, No Weekends, No Holidays
- Salary: $48 - $57 per/hr. (dependent on experience)
- 3-year contract
Exceptional Benefit Package:
You take care of others. Let us take care of you! At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that's more than just basic medical, dental and vision coverage — it's everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
· Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
· Paid time off plans
· Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
· Financial savings resources
· Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
· Employee Discounts
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Click Apply today for immediate consideration!
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - Sterling Regional MedCenter
Northeastern CO Plains, 2-hrs to DIA/Denver |, Sterling, CO 80751 Physician Assistant-Orthopaedic Surgery
Apply on company website