Primary City/State:Phoenix, Arizona
Department Name:Rev Cycle Analytics-Corp
Job Category:Revenue Cycle
Primary Location Salary Range:$40.11/hr - $66.85/hr, based on education & experience
In accordance with Colorado's EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
In 2021, Banner Health was awarded the designation of “Top Revenue Cycle Performance for Large Systems” during the Revenue Cycle Excellence Awards held by Crowe, a national public accounting, consulting and finance service company. The Banner Health Revenue Cycle team was selected for this distinguished designation out of 1,400 large hospitals across the country. Join a team recognized for the innovative and effective strategies that have enabled us to achieve excellence in revenue cycle performance.
This position provides a leadership role for Revenue Cycle analytical support for financial positioning and future growth within the entire Revenue Cycle operational areas. This position leads in the development, analysis, and preparation of strategic Revenue Cycle metrics and reviews current operating results to achieve overall system and entity strategic goals and objectives. This position is responsible for the direction and supervision of 5-7 Revenue Cycle Analytics team members.
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, MySQL, SSDT, SSIS, Alteryx, SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, Azure Machine
This can be a remote position if you live in the following states only: AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, IA, ID, MO, ND, NE, NV, PA, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY, NYYour pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. This opportunity includes the option to participate in a variety of health, financial, and security benefits. In addition, this position may be eligible for our Management Incentive Program as part of your Total Rewards package.Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
This position provides a leadership role for Revenue Cycle analytical support for financial positioning and future growth within the entire Revenue Cycle operational areas. This position leads in the development, analysis, and preparation of strategic Revenue Cycle metrics and reviews current operating results to achieve overall system and entity strategic goals and objectives. This position is responsible for the direction and supervision of the Revenue Cycle Analytics team members.
1. Compiles Revenue Cycle data, creates enterprise, regional, and local metric dashboard(s) from start to finish (full stack development) and conducts advanced revenue cycle operational performance analysis to provide a high level of financial and operational expertise through analysis and interpretation of data. Gathers and challenges assumptions from various multi-disciplinary teams and data sources.
2. Serves as leader or subject matter expert in Revenue Cycle data, which includes the initiation and assistance in identification and implementation of operating improvements and efficiencies by identifying important trends and variances.
3. Manages data and integrity to include ongoing validation and comparison with Revenue Cycle operational activity. Aligns data communication with key stakeholders to ensure consistent data share and interpretation.
4. Provides direction to manage implementation and support for Revenue Cycle information systems to enhance current and future system functionality.
5. Responsible for Intermediate to Advanced level queries in SQL or similar language AND ability to work with advanced data visualizations AND the ability to conduct advanced revenue cycle operational performance analysis.
6. Acts as the project lead for Revenue Cycle Analytics implementation and systems to enhance current and future system functionality. Manages and maintains the training program, schedule, and deployment to Revenue Cycle Analytics team members.
7. Manages day to day relationship with Revenue Cycle and other operational areas Directors and leaders to manage and maintain standardized metrics and data integrity management across the enterprise.
8. Manages all Revenue Cycle Analytics platforms, systems, interfaces and exchanges.
9. Works on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Proven advanced analytical and modeling skills are necessary. Must be able to work with minimal supervision and prioritize multiple projects and use of sophisticated software programs. Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Position interacts with all levels of hospital and system leadership and staff, physicians, regulatory agencies, and vendors.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The core functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
Must possess strong knowledge of business, finance, health management, statistics, engineering and/or analytics as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree.
Must possess seven plus years of current and progressive experience of analysis work in healthcare or an equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, business and related industry experience. At least two years of management leadership experience required.
Must be proficient in the use of sophisticated software programs. Proven advanced, analytical and modeling skills are necessary.
Knowledge of statistical analysis is preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Apply on company website