Job Category:Clinical Care
Your Journey with us began the moment you made the choice to seek a career with Banner Health. Whether you are just beginning your career or your Journey has spanned 30 years, Banner's employer commitment is: "We'll help make a difference in your life and career so you can make a difference in the lives of others.”
In this role, you will assist the Telehealth team with site project management, project support, private implementations etc. You'll manage workflows, clinical protocols, and operational/quality control in the ambulatory space at Banner. Travel to hospital sites across the system may be required.
This is a full time (40 hours/week), salary exempt position: Monday - Friday 8:00A-5:00P typically.
Your pay and benefits (Total Rewards) are important components of your Journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefit plans to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.Banner Health leverages telehealth technology to improve patient care and support the rapid changes within the health care environment. Regardless of patient location, The Banner telehealth team responds to requests for help from bedside care teams, monitors for adverse trends and intervenes before adverse trends become adverse outcomes, monitors and supports "best practice" compliance and measures clinical outcomes.
This position promotes and provides optimal care of patients in a designated program (Joint replacement, Stroke, Pain, etc.) through leadership, coordination and development of processes related to the Program. Provides broad oversight and assists other leaders to establish, oversee, conduct and evaluate quality improvement for the program which spans the continuum of care of the patient and focuses on patient outcomes. Enhances the Program though the coordination of daily operations, community education and activities using a comprehensive team approach. Ensures program compliance with regulatory and insurance standards.
1. Develops and maintains a comprehensive, effective clinical program which meets regulatory standards. Collaborates with physicians in the development of standardized patient care plans. Promotes comprehensive treatment approach working with multidisciplinary team to effectively manage patient care through the continuum and provide quality outcomes.
2. Monitors and measures care plan results and patient outcomes. Reviews trends, identifies opportunities and provides leadership with analysis and recommendations for process improvement across entire episode of the patient process. Enhances patient experience across the overall continuum of care.
3. In collaboration with other department leaders, assists in oversight of ongoing daily operations. Researches and recommends changes and improvements with a primary focus on patient outcomes. Oversees resource utilization regarding staff, fiscal management, and quality patient care.
4. Develops, coordinates and oversees community education program. Assesses clinical staff training needs and implements training programs to ensure clinical competence.
5. Develops and monitors financial budget of the program ensuring appropriate utilization of resources including staff, materials and equipment.
6. Assists with selection, evaluation and management of program staff members and effectively facilitates direct patient care for the ongoing viability and success of the program.
7. Position is facility based has broad oversight for the development, success and financial viability of the program. Interacts with all levels of nursing management and staff, medical staff, and all other members of the interdisciplinary health care team. External customers include physicians, payers, community agencies, provider networks and regulatory agencies.
Depending on area of focus, this position may require licensed Physical Therapist, Registered Nurse, or graduate of an accredited school of program specialty.
Requires current licensure in state of practice as applicable.
Requires a proficiency level typically achieved with 5 years of clinical experience in area of specialty. Requires excellent leadership skills and an ability to interact well across departments, facilities, and organizations. Excellent program management skills to effectively provide broad clinical and quality oversight while maintaining fiscal viability and success of program.
Prior supervisory or program management experience preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Apply on company website