Summary and Qualifications:
Support the Access and Controls Manager on gathering and solutioning business requirements around process and continuous improvement within access and controls business function.
As a member of the Business Systems Access and Controls team, the Business Analyst will also provide customer and product support with a primary focus on Oracle Risk Management, Oracle Security Console application functions, support and management of the MDS Security Model, as well as other Enterprise Business systems. Will also help support user role assignments and compliance monitoring.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Support Oracle Cloud access thru role design, development and modification supporting evolving requirements, enhancement requests and issue resolution.
- Work with MVH Finance team to support segregation of duties analysis and mitigation and other controls reporting. Utilize Risk Management Cloud and other tools to develop and build controls and supporting analysis and reporting.
- Support Access and Controls related tasks for enterprise business systems which include Oracle Cloud, Coupa, Kofax, Anaplan, Lucernex, Blackline and others as they are added to the ecosystem. Support enablement of the MDS Security Model to facilitate provisioning of enterprise business systems.
- Ability learn quickly and take ownership of assigned work streams.
- Work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities.
- Create and maintain system/application documentation (requirements, process flows and procedures).
- Working with AMS Support Team, work Support tickets for access requests, defects and enhancements, providing support to business teams. This may include on-call support.
- Perform routine maintenance, reporting, audit and control activities.
- Deliver customer service focused on business units, centers of excellence and business partners.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Three to five years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology are required.
- Experience with a major ERP application (Oracle, SAP), with a focus on user management, role management or Risk Management is preferred.
- Structured and target-oriented working style, self-starter and motivated learner is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Mars Veterinary Health (MVH)® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. MVH is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. MVH complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every MVH location.
Apply on company website