If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Act as the extra eyes, ears and hands for the veterinarianand veterinary technicianto ensure the best quality pet care and to maximize the veterinarian's and veterinary technician's productivity. Communicate with veterinarian, veterinary technicians and all otherassociates to maintain the flow of patients.
- Provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times. This includes performingor preparingprocedures that do not require veterinarianor veterinary technicianassistance, completing preparatory work for other procedures, ensuring that clients and pets are comfortable in the hospital, and monitoring hospitalized or surgical petsas allowed in the state practice acts.
- Educate clients about Optimum Wellness Plans, preventive care, pet health needs,hospitalservices and other issues.
- Obtain relevant information and history from clients and maintain proper and complete medical charts.
- Ensure the safety of pets, clients and associates by utilizing safe restraining techniques, following standard protocols, and maintaining clean, sterile and organized treatment areas, exam rooms and labs.
- Assist with surgery as applicable.
- Utilize technical skills to the fullest, withinstate practiceacts and as outlined in the NAVTA guidelines for veterinaryassistant skills and duties.
- Mentor other paraprofessionals in the hospital.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Apply on company website