Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Responsible for creating a great hospital experience for client interactions in our hospitals; creating a seamless experience that is connected to the brand value we offer.
- Understand what makes a great hospital visit for our client, refining and recommending changes based on ensuring clients consistently have this experience.
- Determining how much time clients should spend with each of our hospital associates (DVMs, CVTs, CSCs, etc.) and making the appropriate workflow changes to support.
- Working closely with IT to provide information on new and/or different technical integrations for our clients as they interact either from their mobile device, the website or in hospital.
- Understand from our clients how they perceive their hospital experience and what can and should be expanded; work closely with Marketing and the product teams to deliver on those recommendations.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Communications, or Business Effectiveness is required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Ten years of experience managing client experience in Retail, Finance or Healthcare Services are required.
- Experience leading physical transformation and digital integration within retail, healthcare or service industries is required.
- Ability to design and implement distinctive client and associate solutions in a complex multi-unit business is required.
- Expert toolkit to problem solve and navigate complex challenges to deliver large scale change is required.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Apply on company website