As a Banfield veterinary technician, you will work alongside pet health care industry experts to make a difference in the lives of the pets and clients we serve. With the chance to utilize your veterinary knowledge, communication skills, and love for pets, this role will afford you the opportunity to define a clear career path for continued growth and learning.
· Support veterinarians to ensure quality veterinary care, advocate for pets, and educate clients.
· With each hospital function, assist veterinarians and the medical team to maximize productivity and maintain positive patient flow.
· Assist with surgeries and procedures in accordance with your state's Veterinary Practice Act outlined for credentialed veterinary technicians.
· Communicate with clients about individualized pet health concerns and offer guidance on Optimum Wellness Plan® options, medications, and additional treatments.
· Assist in maintaining relevant, comprehensive medical records with the support of practice systems, including Banfield's database, PetWare, designed to obtain data for population research.
· Obtain relevant health history and information from clients and maintain medical charts.
· Use safe restraining techniques, follow standard protocols, and sustain clean, sterile, organized treatment areas, exam rooms, and labs.
· Be willing to guide, mentor, and support fellow team members.
Apply on company website