Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Set up, maintain, and track tags using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and other tools.
- Track and report on key website metrics.
- Set up and maintain conversion reporting and funnel tracking in Google Analytics and Power BI.
- Analyze digital and e-commerce data, providing insights, analysis, and recommendations.
- Create automated dashboards, graphs, and data visualizations using Google Analytics, Excel and other BI tools (Power BI) to track KPIs.
- Develop and support testing processes to optimize online results.
- Develop process to track and utilize site usage patterns to influence site optimization.
- Maintain and grow advanced understanding of Google Analytics and other digital analysis tools with the ability to explain technical complexities to non-technical colleagues.
- Understand Banfield's technical infrastructure and platforms (CMS, CRM, etc.) in order to provide recommendations and direction for analytics implementation.
- Provide recommendations based on industry trends and best practices to improve digital analytics and measurement capabilities.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, or a quantitative field is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Google Analytics certification is preferred.
- Three years of web analytics experience using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Coremetrics, Web Trends, Tealeaf, or like web analytic tools are required.
- Two years of experience with Google Analytics are required.
- Experience with Power BI or similar tools is preferred.
- Experience with A/B, multivariate and other forms of web usability testing is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Apply on company website