BAE Systems is looking for an on-site VTC Scheduler with excellent hands on experience to support the Information Technology Operations who is supporting a US NAVY customer. The primary duty of the position is scheduling VTC sessions, coordinating with participant's technical contacts to ensure a successful session, troubleshooting and resolving issues in VTC bridges, end points, and session. Typical duties include:
- Responsible for scheduling and de-conflicting unclassified, Secret, Top Secret and SCI VTCs, monitoring VTCs and troubleshooting VTC and network equipment when problems occur
- Optimizes the functionality and performance of VTC systems and ensures confidentiality, integrity and availability of data for users
- Supports creation and updating of operating procedures and troubleshooting guides
- Keeps abreast of technological advances to ensure optimum VTC services
- Coordinates connection information with participants
- Installs, configures, and maintains VTC endpoints
- Troubleshoots and resolves hardware and network connectivity issues
- Supports the upgrading and patching of VTC software and hardware
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Must have Active DoD Top Secret / SCI Clearance
- Experience Scheduling VTC Sessions
- Experience troubleshooting VTC Bridge issues in a STIG'ed environment
- Experience troubleshooting network issues
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience working with customers of all levels
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with partners and Government officials
- Ability to obtain and maintain Common Access Card (CAC) along with badge access to the customer's facility
- Ability to obtain and maintain a network account in good standing on the customer's network.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- CCNA Collaboration
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website